The Heart Foundation fund life-saving heart research and work to improve heart disease prevention and care for all Australians.
More than 620,000 Australians are living with heart disease and each year approximately 54,000 Australians suffer a heart attack.
The Heart Foundation is dedicated to making a real difference to the heart health of Australians. Every day, our work includes:
- funding world-class cardiovascular research
- guiding health professionals on preventing and treating heart disease
- educating Australians about making healthy choices
- supporting people living with heart conditions
- advocating to government and industry to improve heart health in Australia.
Between the months of October, November and December, Annabel Trends will be donating 15% of all retail sales generated from traffic referred from The Heart Foundation.