Terms & Conditions
About These Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we” and “us” mean Annabel Trends and “you” means you the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between Annabel Trends and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
Australia Sales Only
We only sell and ship products within Australia. We will not make deliveries outside of Australia except in the case of international wholesales contact us on [email protected]. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars.
Usage And Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property in all information, data, images, logos and trademarks contained on this Website is owned by us and all rights are reserved. You must not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, broadcast, make available, redistribute, publish or otherwise deal with any part of this Website without our prior written consent. You must not use any trademarks or logos which appear or are used on this Website. You must not create a link to any part of this Website (other than solely for your own personal domestic purposes) without our prior written consent. We do not warrant that any data obtained through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus scanning software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus transmitted through this website. The content may include registered trade marks, and other trade marks that are otherwise protected by law. Except if expressly authorised, you may not use any of these trademarks, including “Annabel Trends” which is a registered trade mark owned by us.
Description And Availability
We have done our best to ensure that products have been displayed as accurately as possible. However, please be aware that actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this web site, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). All products are subject to availability. If a product is unavailable after the order is made, you shall be informed either by email or by phone as soon as practically possible. If this is the case, you shall be offered a product of similar quality and equivalent price, subject to availability, or a refund will be offered. Indemnification You agree to indemnify Annabel Trends and its employees, agents, directors, and managers from any damage, loss, or expense (including legal fees and costs) arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liability arising out of your use of the website.
Public Access: Annabel Trends uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions, Paypal and Afterpay for all other payments. Both provide a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. For more information about Stripe and online credit card payments, please visit www.stripe.com.au. For more information about Paypal and online payments, please visit www.paypal.com.au NB: Delivery is flat rate $20 for WA and $15 for all remaining states and territories (per order). All prices include GST.
Wholesale Access: Payment for wholesale customer’s remains as per terms and conditions agreed to and signed for by you on credit applications. NB: All prices exclude GST until added at shopping cart’s final total.
As of January 2023, Minimum spend will increase to $500.00 + GST. FREE FREIGHT WILL APPLY TO MOST ORDERS OVER $1000.00 EX GST. *Please note freight share costs may apply on large orders that require Palletisation or on deliveries to remote locations.*
Retail Customers: After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Annabel Trends and Stripe, Afterpay or Paypal containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Eparcel within 5 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at [email protected]. Any order placed by you is in effect an offer by you to purchase a product for the total price (including delivery and other charges) specified in this website. Your contract with Annabel Trends will only come into existence when you have fully paid for your order, your order has been accepted and your receipt has been confirmed.
Wholesale Customers: After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Annabel Trends containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Any order placed by you is in effect an offer by you to purchase a product for the total price (including delivery and other charges) specified in this website. Delivery is by our freight carrier. Freight is based on cost to Annabel Trends.
Claims and Returns
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a money-back guarantee 5 working days from the time you receive the goods.
- Please email us at [email protected] within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems
- In order to be eligible for a refund, goods must be returned at your own cost to head office.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Annabel Trends will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- The customer is responsible for the entire shipment, as-is, once the receipt of goods has been signed/accepted from a freight company. Any discrepancies should be noted on the bill of lading prior to accepting the delivery.
- Claims for faulty goods, shortages or errors in shipments must be made within seven (7) days of invoice date, in writing to your agent or [email protected]
- No returns for credit or replacement will be accepted without prior authorisation from Annabel Trends.
- If Annabel Trends has agreed in writing to accept returned goods – these are to be in sellable condition and returned to our warehouse at the expense of the applicant. Annabel Trends reserves the right to charge a handling/restocking fee of 5% of total goods returned. In short, please choose product carefully, as we do not support CHANGE of MIND on product.
- Photos of faulty or damaged product may be required, prior to any claim being processed.
- Annabel Trends does not offer product for SALE OR RETURN (Consignment).
- All goods remain the property of Annabel Trends until paid for in full.
PRODUCT WARRANTY (consumer)
Annabel Trends is proud of its high product standards and unique design features. Our six-month warranty covers our products against defects in materials and workmanship, this excludes general wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, peeling paint and colour fading. It is at Annabel Trends discretion to offer a suitable replacement if available or an exchange of equal value (please note, shipping fees may be incurred by the customer).
To qualify for the six-month warranty, you must have purchased our product from a retailer within Australia or directly from our website.
AS PER THE GUIDELINES OF AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- If the product was purchased within 30 days, we recommend you contact the retailer you purchased it from directly to assist.
- Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase, this may assist with a speedy response to your claim.