- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a money-back guarantee 5 working days from the time you receive the goods.
- Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems
- In order to be eligible for a refund, goods must be returned at your own cost to head office.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Annabel Trends will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- The customer is responsible for the entire shipment, as-is, once the receipt of goods has been signed/accepted from a freight company. Any discrepancies should be noted on the bill of lading prior to accepting the delivery.
- Claims for faulty goods, shortages or errors in shipments must be made within seven (7) days of invoice date, in writing to your agent or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No returns for credit or replacement will be accepted without prior authorisation from Annabel Trends.
- If Annabel Trends has agreed in writing to accept returned goods – these are to be in sellable condition and returned to our warehouse at the expense of the applicant. Annabel Trends reserves the right to charge a handling/restocking fee of 5% of total goods returned. In short, please choose product carefully, as we do not support CHANGE of MIND on product.
- Photos of faulty or damaged product may be required, prior to any claim being processed.
- Annabel Trends does not offer product for SALE OR RETURN (Consignment).
- All goods remain the property of Annabel Trends until paid for in full.
PRODUCT WARRANTY (consumer)
Annabel Trends is proud of its high product standards and unique design features. Our six-month warranty covers our products against defects in materials and workmanship, this excludes general wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, peeling paint and colour fading. It is at Annabel Trends discretion to offer a suitable replacement if available or an exchange of equal value (please note, shipping fees may be incurred by the customer).
To qualify for the six-month warranty, you must have purchased our product from a retailer within Australia or directly from our website.
AS PER THE GUIDELINES OF AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- If the product was purchased within 30 days, we recommend you contact the retailer you purchased it from directly to assist.
- Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase, this may assist with a speedy response to your claim.